- TENANT PORTAL LOGIN
- Make rent payments (after first month paid by check)
- Setup automatic/recurring payments
- Submit maintenance requests
- Update contact information
AFTER SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION, PLEASE PROVIDE VIA EMAIL:
- Latest Pay Statements/stubs
- Last 2 year's Form W-2 for hourly or weekly pay persons
- Last 2 years Form 1040 for self-employed persons or persons with tip income
- Copy of LES and orders for military personnel
- Legible scan or pictures of valid photo identification.
- FINANCIAL CONSIDERATION - PLEASE SUBMIT:
- One certified check made payable to "Customer Realty" with memo labeled "Security Deposit"
- One certified check made payable to "Customer Realty" with memo labeled "First Month's Rent"
- Application fee (payable online with credit card via the online application)
BY SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION, APPLICANTS UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- Applications typically take 2-4 business days to process, but can take longer if employers and landlord references provided are not responsive.
- Any application, each occupant, and each pet, are subject to acceptance and approval by the Landlord.
- Any occupant over the age of 18 must submit an application.
- Listing Broker is obligated to present all applications to the Landlord until a lease is signed.
- Landlord and Listing Broker may rescind acceptance and resume marking the Premises at any time until a lease is signed.
- Applicants are responsible for obtaining property and lability insurance (Renter's Insurance) and for assuming utility accounts where required before occupying the premises.
- Any move-in fees and utility deposits are the responsibility of the applicant(s).
- Only those listed on the application may occupy and live on the premises.
- The premises are not to be used for business except with full knowledge and consent of the landlord and in conformity with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Applicant(s) do not hold leasehold interest until a lease is signed.
LANDLORD AND TENANT LAW: