TENANT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Prospective tenants must meet the following to be considered. Please review carefully prior to requesting a tour or submitting an application.
- Completed rental application for each resident 18 years of age and over. Application costs are paid directly by the applicant. A $45 fee per applicant covers a basic credit, background, and eviction check.
- Minimum qualifying standards are a credit score of 600.
- Employment and income verification (or verification of other sources of income e.g., Social Security; Child Support; Disability, etc.)
- Landlord references for the five previous years. References must be positive.
- No record of evictions or judgments from previous landlords.
- Must pass criminal background check, with no history of violent criminal behavior. Record should demonstrate a pattern of reliability and responsibility.
- Financial ability to pay rent. Tenant is required to have minimum gross income of three times the monthly rent to be considered qualified.