Enjoy all that the Reston lifestyle has to offer from the comfort and privacy of this exceptionally-maintained and rarely-available end-unit townhome surrounded by trees, filled with natural light, and just steps away from Lake Thoreau! The living room and dining room area offers an open floor plan and a light filled atrium and skylights which fill the core of the first floor and second floor with natural light. Donât miss the book nook or private workspace just off the main living room! The kitchen and entertaining space combo offer a wood burning fireplace for the winter months. The large kitchen provides room for a breakfast area and has recently replaced appliances, Silestone countertops and island workspace, plenty of cabinets, and a pass-through window to the dining room. The kitchen and breakfast overlook a custom stone patio well fit for outdoor dining and entertaining surrounded by nature. The upper level includes a great size master bedroom with a light-filled bay window, a vast walk-in closet, and an en-suite bathroom with an extra vanity. Two additional bedrooms, overlooking the lovely woods behind the home, and a full bath complete the upper level. Gleaming hardwoods throughout on the first and second floor. The lower level includes spacious living space, a built-in workspace, and the laundry (complete with a convenient laundry chute!) with a custom architectural concrete floor and interior access to the spacious two-car garage offering tons of convenient storage space and a built-in work bench. The wooded and private Turtle Pond cluster of townhomes in part of the Reston Association and is walking distance to pools, tennis courts, schools, golf and the Walker Nature Center via a vast network of pedestrian trails! A quick walk to Wiehle Metro, Reston Town Center, restaurants, coffee shops and much more! Enjoy full access to the neighborhood and community amenities such as the private community dock and boat docking, access to any of the 15 Reston pools, and multiple tennis courts.
Townhouse, Contemporary, 2 Story, Split Foyer
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,396 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Humidifier, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partially Finished, Walkout, Partial
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Unassigned.
- Flat, Shingle, Composition Shingle, Pitched
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Golf Club, Golf Course, Lake, Pier/Dock, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price