***Stunning Colonial Dream Home*** Luxurious colonial-style home on eight sprawling acres of tranquil Virginia forest land with tree-lined private road. Kitchen with breakfast sunroom opens to deck with breathtaking view. Impeccably well-maintained home with unmatched privacy & seclusion and accessibility to local attractions. Renovations include: brand new Leaf Filter gutters, fresh paint throughout, hardwood floors on top floor, tile in basement, stainless steel kitchen sink and quartz counters. Living area features open floor plan, crown molding, gleaming red oak wood floors, large windows with natural light and stone fireplace with premium cast iron High Valley stove. Upper level features four bedrooms with beautiful scenery, including spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet. Fully finished basement offers recreation room, fifth bedroom with full bath and private entrance. Includes two-car garage with large private driveway and a spacious front yard. Virginia Country living at its finest. Explore the surrounding lush, green forest, garden with fresh well water or soak in the jacuzzi on the stone patio. Recreation Residential Zone 5 and no HOA! Move-in ready. This stunning home is sure to sell quickly. Don't miss your opportunity to live in one of VAâs most beautiful properties!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well, Pri
4,296 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Electric Dryer, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Double Pane
- 1. Wood-burning, Insert.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Brick, Concrete
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landlocked, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Open, Partly Wooded, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Sloping, Stream/Creek, Subdivision Possible, Trees/Wooded, Vegetation Planting.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price