Perched high on a hill above the Village of Occoquan, this stunning two level townhome boasts abundant natural light, three living areas, a spacious floor plan, and lovely views. Inside, the soaring ceilings and floor to ceiling windows set the mood for fabulous gatherings in the living room. In the colder months, warm up by the wood burning fireplace. Let the bartender mix your favorite beverage at the wet bar as you effortlessly enter the elegant dining room adorned with a picture window, chair rail, and crown moldings. Step outside on the private balcony, and enjoy the serene parklike views. Come back inside, and relax in the spacious family room. The chef will love chatting with guests at the breakfast bar. The kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a full pantry. This eat-in kitchen also provides a laundry closet and access to the private one-car garage with a workbench. A powder room completes this level. Upstairs, the loft looks out over the living room and offers space for a home office, a study nook, or a play room. Retreat after a long day into the spacious primary suite with two closets (one is walk-in). The primary bath is adorned with dual vanities, a jetted soaking tub, and a separate shower. A second bedroom and a second full bathroom with a tub shower complete the upper level. The Barrington Pointe neighborhood offers a community center, outdoor pool, and gorgeous landscaping. Walk down into the historic Village of Occoquan and enjoy fine dining, adorable boutiques, boating on the Occoquan and Potomac Rivers, or hiking on the nearby trails. Near Lorton and Woodbridge, this home is conveniently located less than 5 miles from the VRE station and the commuter lot, and less than 25 miles from Washington, DC. UPDATES: Newly painted, new carpeting, new Samsung range, new Samsung microwave, new ceiling fans and light fixtures, and new complete HVAC system.
Condo, 2 Story, Transitional
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,590 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Loft, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Attic Storage, Bar, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Zero Lot Line.
- Community Amenities
- Community Center, Exercise Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price